Postuler et demander rendez-vous
Ajouter à ma sélection
Business Process Analyst H/F
Offre proposée par Banque européenne d'investissement
Banque européenne d'investissement
99999 - LUXEMBOURG
Type de contrat:
Description du poste et missions
You will contribute to developing, supporting and managing the Bank's applications' processes in the area of accounting and reporting activities. You will evaluate the impact of the introduction of new products and/or financial projects in order to formulate a specific proposal for any necessary modifications to the accounting setup and processes, and perform further general follow-up tasks in relation to the development and maintenance of existing applications and procedures of the Directorate.
As Business Process Analyst, you will report to the Head of Business Support and Applications Unit and will closely cooperate with the other FC units. The job operates within the Financial Reporting Division., which is mainly responsible for PeopleSoft Financials used for the accounting and reporting of the EIB’s accounts (EIB Group and Third Party Mandates) under EU Accounting Directives and IFRS.
As Business Process Analyst, you will work independently, seeking guidance on complex issues from the Head of Units or Head of Division, and support the establishment of principles, policies, procedures, processes and systems related to financial accounting. You will also:
- Contribute to the definition of the means necessary to implement the EIB accounting frameworks
- Provide strategic system analysis of business and user needs; build business cases; establish document requirements and design solutions; build functional specifications; maintain change documentation; build and execute test plan and test scripts; create and coordinate communications; act as implementation coordinator for multi-functional initiatives within assigned business process area
- Ensure the elaboration, production and ongoing development of accounting reports and efficient usage of the systems related to financial accounting new applications landscape in close co-ordination and co-operation within FC and the concerned Directorates/Departments (e.g. FI, IT, Personnel, etc)
- Perform the necessary tasks for the ongoing and functional maintenance of the related applications and their further development
- Coordinate the realisation of projects or initiatives of varying size making sure that the milestones are achieved
- Provide specific advice and recommendations on complex issues in the functional areas covered by PeopleSoft in order to obtain optimal usage the application
- Build and maintain relationships with other internal front and back office roles to enable efficient completion of the accounting processes
- Review service contracts; liaise and support negotiations with external service providers and vendors
- University degree in computer science, accounting or related disciplines
- At least 3 years overall business process analysis experience gained within the financial sector
- Knowledge of project management methodologies, preferably supported by a certification
- Very good functional knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials and/or another ERP system (SAP, Oracle) with deep understanding of common industry standard business practices as related to Accounting
- Functional expertise in one or more of the following areas: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Expense Management, Accounts Receivable, Financial Reporting, Budgeting
- Business analysis skills: business case development, business process design, application usability, and structured testing
- Good knowledge of the principles, practices and techniques used in business process analysis and re-engineering
- Deep understanding of financial sector front office applications and especially lending and treasury modules with preference from Wall Street Systems will be an asset
- Experience with reporting tools like SAP Business Objects would be an advantage
- Understanding of service contracts; expertise and skills to manage external service providers and vendors
- Fluency in English or French (*) and a good command of the other. The knowledge of other European Union languages will be highly appreciated.
- Achievement Drive: continually keeps an eye on performance, focusing on improving it, showing drive and determination to meet short and long-term goals.
- Change Orientation: Adapts to differences and changes in the environment; takes a flexible approach to reach outcomes.
- Collaboration: Works cooperatively as part of a team; works collaboratively with peers across organisational boundaries based on a genuine interest in and an accurate understanding of others and their individual perspectives and concerns.
- Organisational Commitment: Is willing to commit to an organisation whose mission is to support Europe and is open to diversity, and to align her/his own behaviour with the organisation’s needs and intrinsic values, acting with integrity in ways that promote the organisation’s mission, policies and rules.
Profil du candidat
Postuler et demander rendez-vous
- Expérience souhaitée : 2 à 5 ans
- Diplôme requis : Bac + 4