Data Analyst H/F
Talents Handicap "Offres du mois"
Banque européenne d'investissement
Data Analyst H/F
Offre proposée par Banque européenne d'investissement
Banque européenne d'investissement
99999 - LUXEMBOURG
Type de contrat:
Description du poste et missions
To plan and execute tasks involving data governance, data integrity and reporting and related user support activities for business data management and IT applications in JASPERS in order to ensure adequate technical support to meet operational needs. Also, to identify necessary changes in systems and procedures to meet the JASPERS reporting needs, and to propose those changes to JASPERS management for consideration.
As a Data Analyst you will report to the Head of the Quality Management Unit (QMU) and you will work in close collaboration with other members of QMU under the supervision of the Head of Unit and the Mandate Coordination Officer. You coordinate with the relevant services in the different Directorates of the Bank and acts as a point of coordination with the Advisory Services coordination, PJ and with the European Commission for regular reporting, consistency of information and ad hoc data requests. You will collaborate closely with the different JASPERS divisions and maintain the quality of information in the database and provide the necessary inputs for the periodic reporting of activities to JASPERS partners (the EIB and the European Commission).
You will support the work and development of JASPERS through your contribution to defining and implementing efficient data management processes, coordination on all matters related data and reporting, and supporting relevant quality management initiatives including the proposal of related changes in systems and procedures.
The Data Analyst will support QMU activities to:
- Prepare regular data summaries on activities and performance for internal and external reports.
- Contribute to the preparation and design of reports in response to information needs on JASPERS operations and performance including data mining from different sources (BO, Serapis, Infoview) as well as extracting data from the EC SFC Application to cross-reference JASPERS-supported projects.
- Carry out periodic assessments and draw conclusions on the integrity, quality, completeness and consistency of the information contained in the different JASPERS applications and in particular the JASPERS database.
- Suggest potential improvements to the capabilities and user interface of IT applications providing data to users and management.
- Support activities related to the roll out of the Quality Management approach across JASPERS including support for the various improvement projects and initiatives in relation to the data integrity and reporting functions.
- Update related procedures and inform relevant JASPERS staff of changes when necessary.
- Update templates for key documents to facilitate data entry and integrity and inform/train relevant JASPERS staff.
- Support activities that relate to QMU’s coordination role, including support in defining data needs and analysing data related to training, staffing, budgeting and planning.
- Contribute to the analysis, design, testing and roll out of new IT solutions for information management, process automation and performance monitoring.
- Contribute to other tasks of QMU, including preparing meeting minutes (with team, consultants, services, etc.), contribute to the design and roll out of improved internal and external communication systems within JASPERS, proofreading/editing of internal deliverables.
- University degree in a relevant, business related field, or demonstrated equivalent relevant professional experience.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in data management, quality and/or business administration with a high exposure to IT.
- Knowledge of EIB’s administrative procedures, objectives and policies
- Excellent knowledge of the standard Office and the Bank’s IT tools, including, in particular Business Objects, GED and Serapis.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and or French (*). Knowledge of other EU languages, would be an advantage
- Achievement Drive: continually keeps an eye on performance, focusing on improving it, showing drive and determination to meet short and long-term goals.
- Change Orientation: Adapts to differences and changes in the environment; takes a flexible approach to reach outcomes.
- Collaboration: Works cooperatively as part of a team; works collaboratively with peers across organisational boundaries based on a genuine interest in and an accurate understanding of others and their individual perspectives and concerns.
- Organisational Commitment: Is willing to commit to an organisation whose mission is to support Europe and is open to diversity, and to align her/his own behaviour with the organisation’s needs and intrinsic values, acting with integrity in ways that promote the organisation’s mission, policies and rules.
Profil du candidat
- Expérience souhaitée : 2 à 5 ans
- Diplôme requis : Bac + 4