Oracle “PeopleSoft” Technical Administrator
Offre proposée par Banque européenne d'investissement
Banque européenne d'investissement
99999 - LUXEMBOURG
Type de contrat:
Description du poste et missions
The Oracle “PeopleSoft” Technical Administrator will provide a wide range of advanced technical services to ensure that various business applications are scalable, available and reliable and that they offer optimal performance. S/he will be working within teams in charge of application technical management, including support, incident, change, release and maintenance activities, as well as of project-related technical tasks.
Working as part of the Admin Suite Unit, s/he will be in charge of the technical management of various applications and solutions in the domain of PeopleSoft including but not limited to (PeopleSoft HCM, PeopleSoft FSCM, PeopleSoft HUB, PeopleSoft CRM, ElasticSearch s.o.)
The jobholder will report directly to the Head of Admin Suite Unit.
Internally, s/he will work with business users involved in IT projects, IT professionals, Heads of Unit, Heads of Division and Directors. Externally, s/he will deal with key external parties (software vendors, providers of outsourced services, peer groups, etc.) in own domain.
The Oracle “PeopleSoft” Technical Administrator will be responsible for:
- Taking ownership, analysing and resolving incidents and system performance issues as part of the incident management processes.
- Coordinating the various infrastructure and access management tasks, in collaboration with the central IT infrastructure and security teams.
- Representing the division in the Change Advisory Board
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation
- Proposing and implementing tools to administer the applications infrastructure
- Preparing regular activities such fail-over recovery tests, patching campaigns
- Providing technical support to the teams in charge of application implementations and custom developments
- Reviewing the application system architecture and proposing solutions
- Participating in the selection of new applications and development tools.
- Providing specific advice and recommendations on Information Solutions in the assigned functional area
- Defining IT policies, procedures and strategies in order to ensure an optimal operation of the systems supporting the Bank’s core business processes
- Mentoring and training other support staff
- Supervising external consultants
- University degree in Information Technology or related fields
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar function: application support, infrastructure support or a related IT domain.
Key technical/professional knowledge and skills
- Oracle “PeopleSoft” technical architecture and design
- Practical technical administration of complex Oracle “PeopleSoft” environments
- Oracle “PeopleSoft” upgrade experience and process understanding
- ITIL/ITSM experience in Change, Release, Incident and Problem Management
- Experience working with Windows and/or Linux environments
- Experience using scripting languages: Powershell
- Knowledge of the authentication technologies: AD, Kerberos, Identity Federation, LDAP, SSO, is considered an advantage.
- Experience in the procurement of software and services would be an advantage
- Oracle technical configuration, monitoring and performance tuning would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of the Bank’s IT landscape and its related processes/procedures would be an advantage
- Previous experience in a financial institution is considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of English and French(*), with a good knowledge of the other.
EIB core competencies
- Achievement Drive: Continually keeps an eye on performance, focusing on improving it, showing drive and determination to meet short and long-term goals
- Change Orientation: Adapts to differences and changes in the environment; takes a flexible approach to reach outcomes
- Collaboration: Works cooperatively as part of a team; works collaboratively with peers across organisational boundaries based on a genuine interest in and an accurate understanding of others and their individual perspectives and concerns
Organisational Commitment: Is willing to commit to an organisation whose mission is to support Europe and is open to diversity, and to align her/his own behaviour with the organisation’s needs and intrinsic values, acting with integrity in ways that promote the organisation’s mission, policies and rules.
Profil du candidat
- Expérience souhaitée : 2 à 5 ans
- Diplôme requis : Bac + 5 et plus