Postuler et demander rendez-vous
Ajouter à ma sélection
(Senior) Transversal IT Project Manager H/F
Offre proposée par Banque européenne d'investissement
Banque européenne d'investissement
99999 - LUXEMBOURG
Type de contrat:
Description du poste et missions
The primary role of the Information Technology Management Office (ITMO) division is to provide transversal services (Budget and Contract Management, Portfolio Management Office (including Transversal Project/Program Management), and IT Communications) to the rest of the IT Departments, and to drive and lead other initiatives such as providing strategy and vision with regards to Technology and ensuring alignment between Business and IT.
As the (Senior) Transversal IT Project Manager (internally referred to as Senior Officer/Officer IT Applications) you will be a key player in executing IT strategy of the Bank by taking responsibility for planning, executing and evaluating the biggest and most complex transversal projects and programmes within all areas of IT. You will act as a senior adviser in terms of project methodology and its specific application within the Bank. You will be building and leading project teams, and partnering with the Business, ensuring that IT provides the maximum value, which, in turn, allows us to meet our objectives.
You will report to the Head of Unit Portfolio Management Office within ITMO. You will be working closely with the team members of the IT divisions in which projects are being run, and with business users who are involved in those projects.
You will interact with EIB staff at all levels to ensure project deliverables are achieved in time, within budget and at the agreed level of quality. You will maintain contacts with relevant suppliers and vendors, professional associations and other external specialists.
- Contribute towards defining the policies for IT services and also for the applicable methodology related to project management with regard to the short, medium and long term, in order to ensure that the overall IT strategy and policies meet the business strategy of the organisation and internal/external IT trends and developments
- Take ownership of the projects under management and act as a key driver to improve the IT-business relationships
- Track the progress of own projects, highlighting and addressing risks, issues, and potentially recommending stopping projects mid-way, if they are not forecasted to achieve the business benefits they originally targeted.
- Set up project teams according to the definitions in the Project Charter, and ensure that tasks are structured and allocated accordingly
- Establish and run the appropriate governance model for the project, report to the IT PMO and to any other relevant bodies on project progress
- Supervise the day-to-day communication between all project members and external actors, act decisively to minimise risks, resolve issues and ensure the smooth running of the project
- Ensure that all team members involved in projects and programmes have the right competencies, objectives and motivation in order to ensure successful execution
- Coordinate, supervise and execute key IT processes related to project management, to guarantee successful delivery of key projects.
- Provide specific advice and recommendations on IT projects, which could be applicable Bank-wide. Act as a senior adviser in terms of project methodology and its specific application within the Bank.
- Manage or participate in special initiatives that can go beyond the strict boundaries of one’s own domain and that have a specific scope and timing, to ensure the realisation of the initiative within the set scope, time and budget.
- University degree in computer science or related discipline
- At least 5 years of work experience in IT project management with excellent knowledge of project management principles and industry standards
- Experience in leading multicultural teams and in working in a collaborative environment
- In-depth experience of at least one IT Portfolio and Project Management methodology such as PM2, PMI, or PRINCE2
- Demonstrated leadership skills, providing mentoring, coaching and direction to team members
- Good understanding of the software development process, including requirement gathering, analysis / design, development tools / technologies, release / version control, testing methodologies and deployment management.
- Experience with processes relating to resource and capacity planning, IT service level management (ITIL) and IT quality assurance.
- Fluent in English and/or French (*) and preferably a solid understanding of the other
Achievement Drive: Continually keeps an eye on performance, focusing on improving it, showing drive and determination to meet short and long-term goals.
Change Orientation: Adapts to differences and changes in the environment; takes a flexible approach to reach outcomes.
Collaboration: Works cooperatively as part of a team; works collaboratively with peers across organisational boundaries based on a genuine interest in and an accurate understanding of others and their individual perspectives and concerns.
Organisational Commitment: Is willing to commit to an organisation whose mission is to support Europe and is open to diversity, and to align her/his own behaviour with the organisation’s needs and intrinsic values, acting with integrity in ways that promote the organisation’s mission, policies and rules.
Profil du candidat
Postuler et demander rendez-vous
- Expérience souhaitée : 5 à 10 ans
- Diplôme requis : Bac + 5 et plus