Edition spéciale SEEPH 2021, tous secteurs et tous types de contrats du 12 novembre au 2 décembre 2021
Before starting … How do our recruitment process look like?
1°/ After applying to the offer by filling your CV information
2°/ If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview (individual one). The recruiter you meet with be getting to know you better so he/she can capture the métier, division, brand and finally the mission in which you will be able to better express your potential.
3°/ Finally, if the exploratory interview is positive, you will get an interview with the HR Manager of the division for a specific role to convince him/her that you are the best fit! If you are successful, then you will be invited for an interview with your potential future Team.
Dive into the life of our divisions
As a pure player, L’Oréal intends to offer the right product to the right consumer, through different paths. Whether you like to buy your beauty products in supermarkets, pharmacies, hairdressers, perfumeries or even online, L’Oréal will have a various range of products to propose to you:
Consumer Product Division : embrace the universe of a fast-paced environment which accounts for 50% of L’Oréal turnover and have an impact on the products you will see on the shelves of your next-door supermarket
Luxury Division : high-quality formulas, breath-taking experiences, premium and personalized products are the key for the timeless success of our 22 international luxury brands
Active Cosmetics Division : health is the future of beauty. Turning science into beauty is the mantra of our 6 Active Cosmetics brands, and this has been made possible thanks to our powerful innovation & the passion of our professional experts such as dermatologists, pharmacists and medical advisers.
Professional Products Division : the historical division of L’Oréal is now all about transformation, disruptive trends and colorful creativity. Our brands from Professional Products Division live through the expertise of our hair dressers & beauty specialists, distributing our 10 diverse brands through beauty and hair salons
So what does your Job look like?
Develop innovative products, renovate the pillar products for the international basket of the category / brand in order to contribute to the growth of the brand and to develop the relationship with consumers.
- Collect, compare and synthesize international data relating to its category (consumer, markets, competitors, countries, digital ...), generate insights and propose actions based on the analysis of results
- Develop “new, different, better” concepts in line with the brand's sense of purpose, by integrating consumer insights and trends
- Orchestrate the product development process by collaborating with all the departments involved to guarantee the operational excellence of the project: write the project brief, update the management and reporting tools (Magellan, Drive, DIM, Sharing beauty with commitments all ...) and respect the deadlines
- Make marketing mix recommendations (IMC / 360 / Retail) for the product launch or the renovation of pillar products, in collaboration with the departments involved (communication, digital, retail, etc.) to create an integrated, engaging and consumer experience consistent with the brand
- Contribute to the development of creative media in line with the brand's integrated communication platform (image, digital, point of sale)
- Write the launch kit for countries by providing advice and recommendations on the marketing mix
- Constantly interact with strategic areas and countries for its category, support them in product launches and ensure follow-up for successful marketing
- Prepare and write clear messages for presentations for senior management
You have …
MARKET & CONSUMER INSIGHT
• Identifies the market levers
• Translates trends and consumer knowledge into insights
• Has a strategic brand vision
• Imagine innovative products and services
• Develops effective integrated campaigns
• Integrates retail and shopper expertise into its actions
EXCELLENCE IN ACTIVATION
• Lead projects with agility and rigor
• Integrates the challenges of sustainable development and business
• Fosters collaboration for greater success
• Sharing and capitalizing on best practices
To be confirmed depending on your level of seniority
Go go go! We can't wait to meet you