Edition spéciale SEEPH 2021, tous secteurs et tous types de contrats du 12 novembre au 2 décembre 2021
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR BIG TECH TRANSFORMATION?
L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty; it is now the industry world leader with €29 billion consolidated sales.
Today, L’Oréal includes 1700 tech positions and it’s constantly growing. Especially with our ambition to become the #1 BeautyTech company, meaning inventing the beauty of the future while becoming the company of the future.
BeautyTech will equip the Group with the key assets it needs to conquer this new world, where Tech has become strategic.
To achieve this ambition, L’Oréal needs to continue recruiting diverse, innovative, skilled and passionate minds in different tech domains such as Data, Digital, Cloud, Cyber Security, IT Architecture, DevOps, Applications and Infrastructure.
HOLD ON, WHERE ARE OUR MANNERS?
WE HAVEN’T PRESENTED OUR TEAM!
Operations & Finance Demand planning is in the earth of the business,
- The challenges for the team are multiples, we are working on the forecast tool implementation in order to support the process.
- Our mission is to create, deploy and maintain our solution all over the world.
- Hero is the team, it’s very important that each develop its own experience in the positive and constructive mindset.
- Great challenges are coming for the demand as demand sensing, IA will be the future for the demand, in the new cloud architecture.
- Join us with your motivation and creativity in the ambitious project.
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL DO IN NUTSHELL!
The information system jobs are moving in the new technology as IA, cloud services, integration has to be organized.
The group is looking for new talent, motivated to work in a team on ambitious project.
Join L’Oreal is not just to work for the number 1 of the cosmetic, but integrate new team working in new project methodology (Agile) and on advance technology.
Challenge the business in term of solution building and integration.
Managed the project with all the partners, intern or extern.
The IS demand planning team is the group referent for the demand processes tool
- Coordinate the solution building based on the deliverables, in order to guarantee the final solution.
- Prepare the delivery of the solution and organize the knowledge transfer to the operational team.
- Follow-up the planning and raise the risk, define action plan.
- Analyze the root cause of the incident and propose appropriate solution.
- Pilot the project resources and challenge the business team on the new functionalities.
- Design and specify the inbound & outbound data of the solution.
- Adapt/configure/develop applications, select the best technical options, and organize the functional tests.
- Insure the full integration of the solution in the target architecture.
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED!
First and foremost, we love people that are curious, collaborative, eager to have an impact and who value innovation, autonomy, and team spirit.
Secondly, in this specific position, it will be important for you to:
- Equivalent BAC+5 (Engineer, master 1 or 2 in the information system)
- English spoken required.
- minimum 4 year of experience, with good expertise for the project rollout.
- Analytical mindset, ability to highlight major project stakes
- Good knowledge on the demand planning domain.
- Understanding of data and technologies
- Experience on Google cloud platform.
And finally, you may not be an expert with all requirements listed below, however, you must show great curiosity in understanding the non-mastered technologies.
WAIT, THERE IS MORE! LET US GIVE YOU 4 OTHER REASONS TO JOIN US!
Joining L'Oréal means joining a company that:
Invests in Tech and positions its Tech teams at the heart of its digital transformation strategy.
Allows its employees to have a real impact, to test their ideas, to innovate and to build our future.
Has a powerful and innovative HR policy: a very dynamic mobility policy, significant investment in employee training, regular re-evaluation of remuneration, numerous innovative HR measures: Time Savings Account, paternity leave, Citizen Day, etc.
Has chosen to uphold strong values and to be particularly advanced from a social and environmental point of view (strong diversity and inclusion policy, L'Oréal for the Future program, commitment to numerous communities, etc.).
The L'Oréal Group is convinced that difference is a deep source of wealth, that allows everyone to grow, to challenge themselves and to go further.
We strongly encourage everyone to always dare and never censor themselves. Skills can always be learnt.
We will be delighted to exchange with you!
Ready to build the future of L'Oréal together? Apply now!