Talents Handicap "Offres du mois"
IT System Engineer :
Work on several migration project in autonomy and participate in IT System team day to day activities.
Maintain, optimize, and enhance the IT platform infrastructure. Ensure that market best practices are followed, in compliance with audit and standard requirements.
* Ensure Active Directory Hardening project
* TLS 1.2 configuration deployment
* LDAP to LDAPS application migration
* Windows server migration from Windows 2012 to 2019 with AD.
* Support autonomously teams coordination to achieved above topics
* Participate in Windows IT administration tasks
* Participate in platform patch & vulnerability management, incident management
* Ensure platform service uptime, monitoring and backup/restore.
* Good experience in Windows Servers and VMware Platform
* Linux (RedHat) expertise is an asset
* Support IT Platform services (Backup platform, File System, …).
* Infrastructure as code experience is an asset (Terraform / Ansible)
The Ideal Candidate:
* Hold a university degree in IT Engineering or Computer Sciences.
* Has strong experience in System Administration as Engineer role.
* Effective team player and able to demonstrate initiative, autonomy and flexibility in his work.
* Has extensive experience on Active Directory
* Has the wish to automate the infrastructure component using modern technology.
* Strong problem-solving skills.
* Knowledge of ITIL processes. An ITIL certifications will be an asset.
* Dynamic, rigorous, focused on user’s needs and able to work under pressure.
* Fluent in English. French will be considered as an asset.