Postuler et demander rendez-vous
Ajouter à ma sélection
IT Banking Systems Officer - SWIFT and Back-office H/F
Offre proposée par Banque européenne d'investissement
Banque européenne d'investissement
99999 - LUXEMBOURG
Type de contrat:
Description du poste et missions
As the IT Banking Systems Officer - Swift and Back-Office (internally referred to as Analyst IT Applications) you will maintain and contribute to the further development of several IT systems used in the lending and treasury back-office business domains at the EIB: the SWIFT messaging platform, the Accurate financial reconciliation system and the WSS Commercial Lending Module (WSS-CLM).
As the IT Banking Systems Officer you will report to the Head of Back-office Loans, Payments and Settlements Unit.
Internally, you will work closely with members of the team within the unit and the division, as well as the IT Security, IT Architecture and IT Integration teams. You will cooperate regularly with counterparties from the Finance Directorate especially with key users in the business services, notably in Back-Office Treasury, Borrowings and Lending.
Externally, you will deal with software vendors, providers of outsourced services, peer groups) in the financial back-office area in order to optimise service levels and to stay abreast of industry standards.
The IT Banking Systems Officer will be responsible for:
- Carrying out the development, configuration and maintenance of the IT banking systems: SWIFT, Accurate and WSS-CLM and the associated interfaces
- Developing a detailed understanding of business requirements and implementing appropriate solutions
- Implementation of new functionalities, modules and upgrade projects, ensuring that the project deliverables match business requirements and comply with EIB Enterprise Architecture standards
- Maintaining and constantly updating the appropriate technical architecture documentation, including the full picture of data flows in interfaced systems
- Provide quick solutions for incidents in production and proactively preventing operational incidents.
- Bachelor degree in a field related to Information Technology
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience
Key technical/professional knowledge and skills
- Technical background in programming and scripting languages (Unix shell, Python, Java, PL-SQL) and DBMS Systems (Oracle and/or Sybase);
- Strong interest in the status and recent trends and market initiatives in the area of high-volume payments and/or treasury or lending products and willingness to acquire practical business knowledge.
- Professional experience working with payment, treasury management, or core banking software, such as Swift, WallStreet Systems, Misys, FIS/Sungard, Summit, Calypso, Temenos, Olympic, Murex, FrontArena, Sophis is a plus.
- Excellent command of English. Knowledge of French (*) would be an advantage.
- Achievement Drive: Continually keeps an eye on performance, focusing on improving it, showing drive and determination to meet short and long-term goals.
- Change Orientation: Adapts to differences and changes in the environment; takes a flexible approach to reach outcomes.
- Collaboration: Works cooperatively as part of a team; works collaboratively with peers across organisational boundaries based on a genuine interest in and an accurate understanding of others and their individual perspectives and concerns.
- Organisational Commitment: Is willing to commit to an organisation whose mission is to support Europe and is open to diversity, and to align her/his own behaviour with the organisation’s needs and intrinsic values, acting with integrity in ways that promote the organisation’s mission, policies and rules.
Profil du candidat
Postuler et demander rendez-vous
- Expérience souhaitée : 2 à 5 ans
- Diplôme requis : Bac + 5 et plus